Image

3 Jan

Passion

Writing is my Passion.
I will embrace it,
nurture it,
and grow with it.

16 Responses to “Passion”

1. Donna and the Dogs January 22, 2014 at 2:16 PM #

There is absolutely nothing better than following your passion. 🙂

2. Prairie Garden Girl January 5, 2014 at 7:10 PM #

Best wishes to you with your craft of writing, Julianna. Read & write everyday.

3. KidLitReviews January 5, 2014 at 1:26 AM #

Love the quote. There are not many better to quote in the kid lit world. Love the new site.

• Juliana Lee January 5, 2014 at 1:28 AM #

Thanks Kid! I’m working on it little by little!

4. orthodoxmom3 January 4, 2014 at 3:59 PM #

I saw that you were going to participate in 12 x 12. I’m debating what level of membership to sign up for…. Have you participated before? Any recommendations?

• Juliana Lee January 5, 2014 at 6:45 PM #

Hi. So glad you’re thinking about it too. I thought about just starting out with the bronze, but I think I might up it to the silver. I’ll try to post a link to the ‘google hangout’ I listened to last week. Julie Hedlund goes over the three levels in depth. It might give you a better idea on what’s best for you. If the link doesn’t open, I’d go ahead and type it in manually. It’s definitely worth listening to.

• orthodoxmom3 January 5, 2014 at 7:16 PM #

I’ll look later… I think it might be what I watched last night and I think I’m going to go with the silver too!!

5. orthodoxmom3 January 4, 2014 at 6:31 AM #

I really like this!!

6. Perfecting Motherhood January 4, 2014 at 1:43 AM #

Great quote, Juliana! I remember reading an NPR article on him a few months ago that showed how he worked. Hope you enjoy it. Milka

7. lula avila January 3, 2014 at 11:30 PM #

Great quote by one of my favorites 🙂 Thanks for the reminder.

• Juliana Lee January 4, 2014 at 12:04 AM #

Thanks. I admire him very much, he was a great writer.